We are excited to host 2 Kindergarten Round-Up events regarding enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year!
Kindergarten Round-Up will take place on December 4th and February 6th from 6:00-7:00 pm. Future kindergarteners are encouraged to attend!
Here is a schedule for the event:
6:00—6:15 Kindergarten scavenger hunt
6:15— New Families tour of the school
— Repeat families meet with kindergarten teachers and principal — learn about the program
6:30 — Repeat families tour the building
— New Families meet with kindergarten teachers and principal — learn about the program
So we can best prepare for the event, we ask that you register in advance. Please register for the event here: https://docs.google.com/forms/...
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Steps for Enrollment
- Take a tour of our school
- Schedule your new student assessments
- Submit assessment fee - $35
- Complete the Registration forms
- Meet with our principal, Mrs. Bahr
- Submit the registration fee
- Submit a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Submit a copy of the student’s shot records
- Submit completed Kindergarten Health form packet
- Notification of status by Admissions Office
- Apply for scholarships and financial assistance
- Families are notified as to their status regarding scholarships and financial aid
- Final registration in July
- AND NOW YOU'RE A OFFICIALLY A Phoenix!